Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Dear Loved Ones,

            Pleasant Greetings from Sacramento, CA, USA!  I am happy to share the results of the U.S. Presidential elections – the candidates I had been campaigning and prayed hard for, the TRUMP – PENCE ticket WON! Much Praise and Thanks GOD – YOU have shown your almighty Power again and God’s Your Divine Intervention Prevailed!!! The Good Triumphed over the dark forces. As what the EWTN preachers, particularly Father Stevens advised for one whole month prior to election, Prayers and Fasting were offered; I spent days in fasting and prayers. As Ms. Mercedes Schlap said on EWTN, Catholics and Evangelicals in the rustbelt states spent days in Prayers during the election, and GOD really responded positively!!! Much Thanks!

During election night, as results were coming in, Sarah, Sean and myself (our family were united on this), we were closely monitoring on television. Even before it was announced on TV, Sean called that Trump had won Pennsylvania through his advance source, and I said I am still praying continuously! A little later, FOX news announced that Trump is now the 45th President of the USA. Then Sarah called - It was so exciting for our family how committed and involved we were that night – on this elections – and we won! The following day, my husband Gerry called to say that they in Pinas were sad because they were for the opposing party (just joking!). They knew that when we visited Pinas in August, how Sarah was so diehard Trump (calling him Daddy Trump), and defended all his issues. Sometimes, when Trump was down in the polls with all the negative issues about him, Sarah would call in the early morning to remind me if I had been praying for him. I was so glad about her Faith and the Power of my intercessions, and affirm that I always did pray for him, and remind that the Presidency is a destiny for a person. Thus, Trump was indeed destined to be President. I have interesting tales on this election, the family dynamics that developed among Sarah, Sean, and myself, especially about our reactions on the debates, I could write a book on our stories.

Significant highlights for the month:
·      On our Tuesday Bible Study group, we are continuing with  ‘The Prophets’, Messenger of God’s Mercy; It is sad that our leader Mr. Claude is moving to Illinois to join his family; By the way, all our Bible study group voted for Trump, because of the pro-life issue, LOL!
·      On our Opus Dei group (2nd Saturday of the month), Fr. Turlock is back as he is cleared to drive again, resuming his wise counsels. More ladies were queueing up for Confession which is good news;
·      On our BCBP 3rd Saturday breakfast meeting at Denny’s, we had our guest sharer – a gentleman from Makati who just joined his family here in CA – very compelling life story. I look forward to Adoration Chapel turns, and my Eucharistic Minister assignments, which inspires me to prepare spiritually well.


·      Books read for the month: The Flame of Love, by Elizabeth Kindelmann 4 more books.            Movies watched for relaxation were: Dr. Strange , starring Benedict Cumberbatch; Arrival, a thriller starring Amy Adams and Jeremy Reinner; Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, sequel to the Harry Potter movies, produced by J.K. Rowling, and set in New York
·      On Thanksgiving, we had dinner at the Geresola home; I brought Honeybaked Ham to share with 4 other families; The following day, after Friday Shopping, Sean and I hosted steak dinner at Texas Roadhouse for the Montero family who were visiting from Pinas and the Schroeder family;
·      I am continuously communicating with my lawyer in Bohol, Pinas for the titling of my Valenzuela lot property for its economic development, and following up with Jen Alvaro of Megaworld for the 8I, El Jardin title.

Much love and Best Regards!!!




SUSAN BG

No comments: